Beach bungalows coco cay????

Theresa522

• 2 weeks later...

We just did this last week. The beach bungalows and beach beds are located next to each other on South Beach. There are two rows of them but they have them staggered so even in the back, you have a view. We had a front row beach bed and it was perfect for us and our two small kids. It was $75 less than the bungalow and the only difference was the beach beds don't get the fruit plate. Both had 4 liters of water, both had loungers, the bar was in between them and they brought lunch to both as well. We would definitely do it again!

We just did this last week. The beach bungalows and beach beds are located next to each other on South Beach. There are two rows of them but they have them staggered so even in the back, you have a view. We had a front row beach bed and it was perfect for us and our two small kids. It was $75 less than the bungalow and the only difference was the beach beds don't get the fruit plate. Both had 4 liters of water, both had loungers, the bar was in between them and they brought lunch to both as well. We would definitely do it again!

Thanks for this detailed info! We have a day bed booked for Halloween and have been trying to find out exactly what that entails. You provided all the info I was looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the area where the beach bungalows located limited to the 6 people. We are a bigger group going and I ma thinking of getting the bungalow as my husband cant be in the sun. But will the rest of the group be able to come and go in that area, limiting to 6 people at a time? If we booked two of them are they close enough to each other?

Is the area where the beach bungalows located limited to the 6 people. We are a bigger group going and I ma thinking of getting the bungalow as my husband cant be in the sun. But will the rest of the group be able to come and go in that area, limiting to 6 people at a time? If we booked two of them are they close enough to each other?

Yes, you can only have 6 people in the area, per bungalow/beach bed. They wristband you when you turn in your ticket so you can't change out the 6 people there. They are definitely close enough that if you book 2, you could all hang out together.