Cuban cigars

nivrag4511

Is there somewhere in Nassau that you can get authentic Cuban cigars. I also understand Graycliff rolls nice cigars. I don't smoke them myself, but I was looking to bring something nice back for my father in law. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Is there somewhere in Nassau that you can get authentic Cuban cigars. I also understand Graycliff rolls nice cigars. I don't smoke them myself, but I was looking to bring something nice back for my father in law. Thanks for any help you can give me.

La casa del habano. Only place I would trust as mostly they sell fakes in the bahamas. Check their webiste for the address.

• 3 weeks later...
Go see Jay in the cigar shop in one of the walk thru alleys right off Woodes Rodgers Wharf. Across from the Bearded Clam sports bar. 2 minute walk outside the port.

This where i went last month. I brought a few home for a friend from here. He was pleased with my purchase.

Graycliff Cigars

You'll be able to find all our cigars there and see our rolling room. If you want a cigar rolling lesson let us know by emailing cigars [at] graycliff [dot] com.

And you mentioned the Casa del Habano, yes we did have the license, but when we started our own cigar company we parted ways.

Wishing you a great trip.

Seems there is no longer Casa del Habano in Nassau