loading a picture to a thread

bradleyk

It's relatively easy - but not simple. As others have said you have to upload your pics to a photo site - photobucket, smugmug, or many others. I upload to my ISP site who gives me free storage.

Once that's done you have to go to that site in a new browser window, pick the img you want to put on cc. Click on it and you should see a http://www.something code come up in your search browser. That's the www code. Copy that (right click and say copy).

Then you have to go to the msg you're trying to generate and click on (at the top) a little somewhat yellow pic that shows a mountain (or something) hover over it and it will say "Insert Img"). Click on that and you can copy the url that you have saved.

It works.. just try it a few times without actually up-loading the msg to CC. Just preview what you've done. Not happy... delete it and try again.

I know... this is intense.... but it really is quite easy once you get used to it.

How do I load a picture from my computer into a thread discussion? TIA

To post photos, open an account at a photo hosting site such as Photobucket. Now upload the photo(s) you want to display to your PB account. For Photobucket, click on each uploaded photo(s), and you'll get something that looks like this (other sites should be the same):

example04.jpg"]example04.jpg[/url]

Copy (left click on the URL) the IMG code (red arrow) and just paste (without the *'s) it into your post anywhere, for example: [*IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m38/SailBadtheSinner/example.jpg[*/IMG]

SBtS