SFO Hotels near pier 36?

cruiser-be-me

Anyone have any suggestions for hotels located near the port - pier 36 if possible - in San Francisco? I thought we had a hotel reserved but when I called them tonight they could not ensure we got a non-smoking room so I cancelled. It occured to me I have always gotten good advise ono this board so I would give it a try! We will only be staying the night before we sail and will not be renting a car.

Thanks!

Joni

The Holiday Inn Express, is probably a good choice, it is near Fisherman's wharf, you can walk to the wharf for dinner and take a cab to the pier for your cruise. There are tons of hotels to choose from, so without having more information, price etc.... don't know what else to recommend.

Odd & evens. The official terminal is at Pier 35, near Fisherman's Wharf & Pier 39. However when larger ships are visiting SF they dock in an even numbered pier past the Bay bridge & down the embarcader towards AT&T ballpark. Might want to check on your ship.

Lots of hotels near Fishermans wharf. i'd recommend the Holiday inn & the Sheraton at Fisherman's Wharf. Not a lot near At&T.

I checked the port schedule already, it is 35. I know ships just stopping for a day will sometimes dock further down by the ball park, but I thought all ships boarding passengers would have to leave from the terminal at 35??

Archived