Polynesian Cultural Center Circle tour question

abeillejoyeuse

Hi,

I have booked the package at the Polynesian Cultural Center that includes the circle island tour in the morning http://www.polynesia.com/circle-island-tour.html#.VaeUAflVhBc. The first stop is Diamond head. I really want to climb up Diamond Head to take in the view, but I think the hike is probably not included in the tour - that's okay, I can do it another day. Can anyone who has been on the PCC island circle tour confirm that and tell me if my plan to do the hike another day makes sense?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have booked the package at the Polynesian Cultural Center that includes the circle island tour in the morning http://www.polynesia.com/circle-island-tour.html#.VaeUAflVhBc. The first stop is Diamond head. I really want to climb up Diamond Head to take in the view, but I think the hike is probably not included in the tour - that's okay, I can do it another day. Can anyone who has been on the PCC island circle tour confirm that and tell me if my plan to do the hike another day makes sense?

Thanks!

If you look at your tour schedule, it states there are 10+ stops at 10 to 15 minutes each... definitely not enough time during your tour. On another note, the parking lot at Diamond Head is usually pretty full after 8:30am & your tour starts at 8:00am.

• 2 weeks later...

I took this tour in January and don't even remember Diamond Head being pointed out. If I had to do it over again, I'd skip the circle island tour. We drove around for 5 hours with on a warm, crowded bus with no stops for food or drink. I only recall 5 stops total. One was for a bathroom break at a scuzzy public beach bathroom. Other stops were about 10 minutes long.