POA lobster night?

JediKn1ght

I searched "Kona lobster" in the search function here and pulled up threads from May 2013 where several people reported the usual surf and turf in the MDR on Saturday as well as FRESH Kona lobster brought on board in Kona on Wednesday and served that night in both LeBistro and Jeffersons Bistro, which I think is now Cagneys, for an up charge of $10 or $20.

For the Kona lobster, there is a limited supply and they often sell out by 8:00, so I would make early reservations.

It could be that the Kona Lobster is a seasonal thing, or maybe the other poster was looking for it in the wrong place? Will cross my fingers that it is available this August and maybe I'll make an advance reservation for Le Bistro.

We were asked in Cagneys on Wednesday night, if we would like Lobster. The server told us that Lobster is flown in weekly for them, and it is offered only on Wednesday evening. I think there was an up charge of $20.????

We asked the officers at our meet & greet why there wasn't a lobster night in the MDR or buffet like on other NCL ships. He sidestepped around it and said we can get it in the specialty restaurant for an upcharge. Very disappointed but the first night they had delicious shrimp. They only give you 5 so try to order a second plate at the same time, otherwise you'll be waiting a long time.

• 2 weeks later...