Bus to Lindbergh or Airport from Havensight Dock?

mattR

I believe Lindbergh beach is the one we took a bus to couple of years ago. I don' remember all the details, but when we walked out of Heavensight we turned left and we came across the bus stop. I believe it is located in front of the yacht club. Since they are driving on the left side the bus stop toward town and Lindbergh beach is located on left side of the street.

The buses that pull into the stop all look alike; converted truck with benches. We asked before boarding if this is safari bus. Taxi buses stop there as well and they look similar to safari buses. They are a bit more, probably $4. Not sure. Still a good deal.

We boarded the bus and asked the driver to tell us which stop to the beach near airport. You will see a sign to the airport, it is a road that forks off to the left. If you walk this road, maybe half a mile, the beach will be on your left. We cut through some resort (Best Western, I think) to get to the beach, but if you walk a bit past the resort the public access is right there. Nobody asked us at the resort what we are doing there, so you may be just fine walking through. We even used couple of chairs there.

If you take the same bus to the very last stop (at University) you can walk about 5 min to Brewers Bay beach. We visited that one on our second trip to ST. It is usually a quiet beach frequented by locals. There is a restroom and couple of snack trucks but no chair rentals. We sat under some trees on towels, but we had pretty much entire beach to ourselves.

• 5 weeks later...

Bus stop is easy to recognize. There is a bay on the road that busses pull into. There are usually signs and sometimes benches to sit on. You should not have problem finding a bus stop.

Sent from Kindle using Tapatalk.