EEE tours still in business?

maxndale

Henry emailed me yesterday. Unfortunately to let me know he couldn't accommodate us for a tour since I will be arriving so late on Freedom of the Seas in December. :(

Not taking anything away from Henry. I am having difficulty coordinating a tour for our 12:00 (ship time) arrival.

• 2 weeks later...

We booked a private island tour with Henry in July, we were a group of seven adults and a one year old. He was very personable, friendly and knowledgeable . We have been to StThomas numerous times but this was the first visit for the rest of our party. We visited all the island highlights including Mountian Top, Drakes Seat, Lookout point and Megans Bay were we spent 2 hrs at the beach, a cooler of soda and water was provided.

Henry informed us at the start that if at any time the baby needed to return to the ship, he would happily take tgem back and then continue the tour, luckily the baby made it through the day with a short nap at the beach.

I would recommend Henry and EEE Tours to anyone. Be aware that Henry is loosing his sight and is assisted by his sister who drives the open air truck. Know that this did not take away from our tour, Henry narratited our entire tour, when needed his sister guided on foot.

I have had email back and forth with Henry for our February cruise. He is not able to confirm yet he says but will do so and has asked for a reminder email from me in January about a month before we arrive. I too have tried endlessly to communicate with Godfrey with no response as others have stated on another thread. We will probably stick with Henry.