Roatan Sailing and Catamaran Charter

PA Cruisers2

We have been to Roatan 3 times and used tours from NCL. They have all

been good but last time we did the Jolly Roger Cat and Gumbalimba park. The tour has changed since the last time we took it and it was a little diappointing.

I have been searching the web and ran accross "Roatan Sailing and Catamaran Charter." 8 of us are going in August and I was thinking of

suggesting this to the group. Does anyone have any experience with

these folks. They have two boats a mono hull and a cat. Thanks for any

help you might be able to give.

We (DH and I) spent 1/2 day on Calypso Lady (the monohull) and even though the minimum number of pax is 4, they took just the two of us anyway! We had a fantastic time and have another booking for a full day sail with them next month. I cannot recommend them highly enough!!!

Suggest you contact them, tell them how many people will be coming along and then they can let you know about which boat (or maybe both) will accommodate your group....

I totally agree with using the Calypso Lady!! (sailroatan.com). Was the best day of our cruise in January. I believe I was told the boat can hold up to 12?? This might be a little tight though. We had only 4. Captain Dave's stories made the whole trip. We had awful weather so just went our for a ride and never did get in the water. It was so much fun, he's such a character and kept us laughing all day. Give them a try....you won't be sorry and better than any ship excursion!!

Archived