El Arco/Lands End-transportation?

Derbie

The only way to get there is by boat; either a cruise excursion or by water taxi. It's too far to walk (plus there is a point where there is no land to walk on). You can check your cruise line's excursion for a sightseeing tour or look around in this forum for tour operators. Hope this helps!:)

By far the most simple way, and probably least expensive compared to a ship excursion, is to walk around the marina and you will have DOZENS of vendors asking you if you want a water taxi. You can negotiate some but I believe it is a $10 trip out to the Arch and back. You can stay out there and swim on the beach for a while or just take the round trip and come back to the marina. It is very close. I can't imagine it would be longer than 30 - 45 minutes to go out there, cruise around and take pictures, and come back? Not sure exactly but it's not too far. It can easily be done for little money and on your own. Then you can spend time walking around the marina or head to Medano Beach or hang out in one of the bar/restaurants. You'll love it!

By far the most simple way, and probably least expensive compared to a ship excursion, is to walk around the marina and you will have DOZENS of vendors asking you if you want a water taxi. You can negotiate some but I believe it is a $10 trip out to the Arch and back. You can stay out there and swim on the beach for a while or just take the round trip and come back to the marina. It is very close. I can't imagine it would be longer than 30 - 45 minutes to go out there, cruise around and take pictures, and come back? Not sure exactly but it's not too far. It can easily be done for little money and on your own. Then you can spend time walking around the marina or head to Medano Beach or hang out in one of the bar/restaurants. You'll love it!

Thanks for the great information. Could you tell me if you have to exit the boat for the beach in water? I am not a great swimmer, and this worries me a little. Also, I have "no" balance.

Thanks for the great information. Could you tell me if you have to exit the boat for the beach in water? I am not a great swimmer, and this worries me a little. Also, I have "no" balance.

You will probably get wet up to your knees when exiting the panga at either Lovers beach or Medano beach. It is possible to get off without gett ing wet if your panga has a front exit.

Tell the boat operator you have a balance problem, and he may recruit some of the locals to help you when you exit the boat.

They are normally very helpful !!!