Parking garage at Port Canaveral

eileen226

Going on Enchantment soon and driving to the Port. Is the parking at the port a parking garage (indoor parking) and is there security?

Can anyone post the link that will get me to the website to pre-pay. I've searched the boards, and I keep getting different parking lots, types, hotels. I'm looking for the one at the port that you can just park and walk to the terminal.

Thanks.

Going on Enchantment soon and driving to the Port. Is the parking at the port a parking garage (indoor parking) and is there security?

Can anyone post the link that will get me to the website to pre-pay. I've searched the boards, and I keep getting different parking lots, types, hotels. I'm looking for the one at the port that you can just park and walk to the terminal.

Thanks.

Here is the link to prepay. http://www.portcanaveral.com/Cruise/Directions-Parking

We did that in December. Just keep your reservation paper. When you enter you scan your bar code from the paper to enter. There is an attendant but you don't need to use them. There is security from what the information says. You may have to drive up to a higher level to find a place depending on the time that you get to the port.