Orlando Internation Airport

Moon Cruiser

I was looking online at the Orlando International Airport and it looks incredibly confusing. Is it difficult to navigate? I'm from a small town whose airport has 4 gates so these huge airports tend to be a little overwhelming. We are also meeting family there who is flying in on a different airline. Is it possible to go between terminal A & B to meet them or are there completely seperate buildings? Same question for departures. We'll probably have at least 5 hours in the airport after we get off our cruise so we want to be together until our seperate flights leave or at least as long as possible. Are all the buildings interlinked so you can get thru all of them? i.e. to see our family off on their flight from terminal A and then get back over to terminal B to get to our gate?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

The airport is very easy and yes A and B terminals are in the same building. There are many restaurants, or shops you can meet at. Plus there is a hotel in the terminal that would make for a good meeting place (a bit quieter).

Tom

The airport is very easy and yes A and B terminals are in the same building. There are many restaurants, or shops you can meet at. Plus there is a hotel in the terminal that would make for a good meeting place (a bit quieter).

Tom

Moon

You are welcome---Once you go through security then you will just have to take the tram that goes to your gate. You will be pleased with how easy the airport is. Since you have family coming into a different terminal your luggage will be different area of the airport but once you get your you can meet the rest of your family. You can even wait outside the security area for there gates and can easly see them coming.

Tom

Tom

If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me the name of that hotel? I will be meeting three of my sisters at the Orlando airport come Sept. 2007 and we are all coming from different states. A hotel in the terminal sounds like a GREAT place to meet up before our cruise the following day.

Thanks

If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me the name of that hotel? I will be meeting three of my sisters at the Orlando airport come Sept. 2007 and we are all coming from different states. A hotel in the terminal sounds like a GREAT place to meet up before our cruise the following day.

Thanks

The name of the hotel inside the airport is the Hyatt.

Archived