7 day cruise that stops at Bonaire?

carolslc

We are planning our next cruise. Due to young kids, we can't be gone more than 7 days. And my husband doesn't like sea days. I'd love to see all three of the ABC islands, but I particularly want to go to Bonaire for the snorkeling. We don't mind flying into Panama or San Juan (or wherever). Royal Caribbean had the Vision of the Seas this year, but I don't see it next year. They have Adventure of the Seas in 2015 but that is skipping Bonaire.

Does anyone know of a cruise on any line that's 7 days and stops at all 3 of the ABC islands including Bonaire?

Thanks so much!

We are planning our next cruise. Due to young kids, we can't be gone more than 7 days. And my husband doesn't like sea days. I'd love to see all three of the ABC islands, but I particularly want to go to Bonaire for the snorkeling. We don't mind flying into Panama or San Juan (or wherever). Royal Caribbean had the Vision of the Seas this year, but I don't see it next year. They have Adventure of the Seas in 2015 but that is skipping Bonaire.

Does anyone know of a cruise on any line that's 7 days and stops at all 3 of the ABC islands including Bonaire?

Thanks so much!

HAL does a 10 day from Ft Lauderdale on the Noordam that does all 3, and RCCL is doing a 9 day from Port Canaveral that goes to all 3.

The Dec 4 sailing is Thursday - Saturday, would that work for you?

Check them out, maybe of the dates one would leave and get back for you to not miss too many week days (if Mon - Friday work week is the issue)

I don';t think you will find a 7 day without many sea days, , it is too far.

HAL does a 10 day from Ft Lauderdale on the Noordam that does all 3, and RCCL is doing a 9 day from Port Canaveral that goes to all 3.

The Dec 4 sailing is Thursday - Saturday, would that work for you?

Check them out, maybe of the dates one would leave and get back for you to not miss too many week days (if Mon - Friday work week is the issue)

I don';t think you will find a 7 day without many sea days, , it is too far.

Thanks so much. Unfortunately, it's not work - it's that we have little kids - one with a disability and we just don't feel comfortable being gone that long. RCCL has done 7 day cruises to the ABC's in the past out of Panama - was hoping there was something similar out there that I was just missing. Thanks.

I can give you a list over some ships arriving Bonaire next season:

Noordam

Zuiderdam

Mein Shiff 1

Aida Luna

Ventura

Royal Princess

Explorer of the Seas

Riviera

Thompson Dream

Tompson Celebration

Eclipse

Azura

Prinsendam

Legend of the Seas

Maasdam

Hope that helps a little. Welcome to Bonaire!!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I have never been to any, but I can tell you why I want to go. Aruba - excellent beaches, Bonaire - excellent snorkeling (which is one of our favorite things to do on vacation), Curacao - beautiful, charming town. All three are supposed to be beautiful, clean, safe, and a wonderful visit. They are close to each other and we like port intensive cruises so love the ability to visit a different island each day without sea days in between.