Victoria Harbor Ferry

We'll be in Victoria for 8 hours or so and are looking for some low key, easy going activities that will let us just go back to the ship if we'd just like to take it easy on our last afternoon of the cruise.

I'm thinking about doing a hop on and off of the little Harbor Ferrys so we can get a taste of the area without doing a full blown tour.

Does anyone have any experience doing something like that? Also, I've looked at their website and see that they offer tours, but I don't see anything current about any kind of day pass. Does anyone have any info on that?

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.

We'll be in Victoria for 8 hours or so and are looking for some low key, easy going activities that will let us just go back to the ship if we'd just like to take it easy on our last afternoon of the cruise.

I'm thinking about doing a hop on and off of the little Harbor Ferrys so we can get a taste of the area without doing a full blown tour.

Does anyone have any experience doing something like that? Also, I've looked at their website and see that they offer tours, but I don't see anything current about any kind of day pass. Does anyone have any info on that?

Most of the tourist stuff you'd want to see is pretty close to downtown, or well out of town. However, that being said, the harbour ferry is nice way to see the inner harbour. A few things that are worth a visit, and involve the harbour ferry

• Barb's Fish & Chips @ Fisherman's Wharf
  • Spinniker's Brew Pub
  • The Inner Harbour

You can locate all of them on this map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=100934763039761071004.0004665d7f3e28f06866d&ll=48.4206,-123.371658&spn=0.033038,0.090895&z=14

Most of the tourist stuff you'd want to see is pretty close to downtown, or well out of town. However, that being said, the harbour ferry is nice way to see the inner harbour. A few things that are worth a visit, and involve the harbour ferry

• Barb's Fish & Chips @ Fisherman's Wharf
  • Spinniker's Brew Pub
  • The Inner Harbour

You can locate all of them on this map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=100934763039761071004.0004665d7f3e28f06866d&ll=48.4206,-123.371658&spn=0.033038,0.090895&z=14

Thanks! Do you know if they have some kind of hop off/on day pass?

Thanks! Do you know if they have some kind of hop off/on day pass?

I'd just, it's a very low key operation (witness once all I had was a $20 bill, and he didn't have change so I gave it to him on the next trip). The 6pm ballet in the inner harbour is not to be missed

Archived