Taxi or Limo Brooklyn Cruise terminal-JFK

louallard

Hello

Could anyone please tell me the cost of a taxi from Brooklyn Cruise

Terminal to JFK airport?

I would like to splurge on a limo if anyone has a number or cost for one

Deoending on which way the cab goes it can be anywhere from 35-55.00.

Its 15 miles non-highway about 45 minutes or 20 miles via the van wick or 24 miles via the belt parkway(which can be the fastest way) a car service should run around 35-40. Call Aercibo at 718 783 6465

Last June we tried both ways... Tried to find a taxi to go in any number of directions and had a hard time of it. Had to stand in a cab line when we were successful.

On the other hand, our Car Service/Limo was right there when we needed it, took us where we needed to go and did so quickly and in CLEAN comfort. The ice in the buckets had melted, but the drinks were cool.:rolleyes:

It MAY have cost us an extra $20. And was certainly worth it.

We take the train to New York. So I have no idea which airport is closest. In fact, if you're close enough I highly recommend the train.

But I will look in last year's docs to see who we used for the car. I know someone from this stie gave me the name and number.

Seaflint

Which airport is the closest to the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal and

do you have the number for the car service you used?

Thanks

Lou

LGA is the closest at 11 miles. EWR is 16, Kennedy is 14,20 or 24 depending on which way you go. I recommend Arecibo which number appears above.

Do NOT use Carmel Car Service. We had a bad experience with them. http://katablog.com/display_blog.cfm?bid=C32A0FE0-F25C-B338-2371FE1A335937FC

Since then, we've learned to check with the hotel we are staying at and they usually have a great car service to recommend who takes an earnest effort in providing great service since they know the hotel will hear if they don't. Wish I could remember the car service that the hotel arranged for us in NYC because they were great. One flat service, none of these extra tolls, gratuities, etc.

We do the car service instead of taxi because we find that the whole airline thing is difficult enough that one simply should pay the extra $15 or so for a ride you can count on, no hassle and a nice cold bottle of water waiting! The cars are clean, the driver is friendly and even speaks English that you can understand. Boy is it worth it!:D

Sorry, but I've been slammed and have not been able to get the info on the car service, as I said I would.

I KNOW the info is on CruiseCritic somewhere. So, maybe a search.

I'd say I can find it this weekend, but we're headed down to FL to try the "January Getaway". Gotta say... The seas look a bit rough on the webcam. And when they LOOK rough, they are usually more rough than they look.

Archived