Liberty tours July 14, 2016

Cald05

We were a party of 25 that stopped in Falmouth for the day & took an excursion to the Blue Hole with Liberty Tours. When we decided that we wanted to do the Blue Hole several months ago I contacted Liberty tours & Ricardo was quick to respond to my email & let me know how much per person it would be for our group & it was very reasonable. The cost covered the transportation to the Blue Hole with stops along the way & after. The trip to the Blue Hole from Falmouth was around an hour and a half. The cost covered the entrance fee to the Blue Hole & lunch also. He was also willing to take us to the beach afterwards but many wanted to get back to port to shop. Our driver for the day was Iran & he was able to take all 25 of us in his bus. It was great! He was very friendly & shared so much about his beautiful island & was willing to answer any questions that we had. We felt very safe with his driving & while we were at our stops he would stay with our belongings to make sure everything was secure. We also had an awesome guide at the Blue Hole. If you have any hesitation about going to the Blue Hole or taking Liberty Tours then hesitate no more. This was hands down the best excursion of our cruise.

• 2 weeks later...