Sailing Solo on HAL Volendam

Flying

I will be sailing on HAL Volendam 12/22/15 to 2/2/16. I will be solo 12/22/15 to 1/4/16 and then a friend is joining me after that date. If anyone else will be sailing and would like to get together, I'd love to hear from you.

The cruise line is providing complimentary dinners at the specialty restaurants so it would be nice to dine with friends. If you like the piano bar, let's enjoy the sing-alongs. And if you're a Mah Jongg player, we can play on sea days. So many things to do. :)

I will be sailing on HAL Volendam 12/22/15 to 2/2/16. I will be solo 12/22/15 to 1/4/16 and then a friend is joining me after that date. If anyone else will be sailing and would like to get together, I'd love to hear from you.

The cruise line is providing complimentary dinners at the specialty restaurants so it would be nice to dine with friends. If you like the piano bar, let's enjoy the sing-alongs. And if you're a Mah Jongg player, we can play on sea days. So many things to do. :)

Now that is a cruise. Sounds awesome, enjoy. You can find fellow sailors vis the roll call.

May I ask how much is your fare for the 14N cruise from 22 Dec 2015 to 4 Jan 2016? By any chance, is the cruise from Singapore because I will be flying to Hongkong to be on Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Seas to Singapore from 14-22 Oct 2015. Will most likely be staying in Singapore until Feb or Mar 2016.

I have cruised on Volendam twice, 14N cruise from Singapore and I loved it. Once Solo, second time with friends from Singapore.

Would be nice to be able to play mahjong onboard.

Cruise pricing never discussed here or on ship. Pull pricing up on this site, directly from cruise line or online search for discount cruise agencies. You will find it changes daily, just like air.Should be Labor day sales.

Edited by zoncom