Navigator O.S. ?

goneclear

To those who have sailed Navigator O.S. since it's dry dock can you please tell me,

1. Is there a sun deck or public area that can be used over the new staterooms at the front of the ship on deck 12?

2. Are the chairs around the step area between the sky bar and the pool deck still reserved for gold card guest only?

Thanks in advance.

Robert.

We thought Navigator was better before her dry dock. The forward sun deck is one deck higher on top of the new cabins.

What made you like it better? Does it feel crowded because of the extra state rooms? I am glad about the addition of Izumi, looking forward to that as i have enjoyed it on other ships.

We missed the Dungeon and the back nine of mini golf. Ship did not feel more crowded except at the wind jammer (thanksgiving week both times). What really detracted from the experience was the poor bar service. The extra bodies combined with more folks on packages has really impacted service. Also we had clogged toilet issues constantly in two chains on different floors . Our theory was that the septic system was not upgraded when extra cabins were piped in.