So what happened to the thread on Rasa Ria Orang Utans in Kota Kinabalu

Buccaneer_1

To answer the last poster's question in case the thread disappears again. I booked directly with the hotel using the link in the OP's first post - now disappeared. They reverted to me that day but 12 hours later and after a couple of emails back and forth they assured me of the booking, the price and the arrival time to ensure we made the start of the tour. You pay on the day and they'll cancel if it rains.

Took 2 days but that's down to me mostly. If you've not heard back Id try again as they were helpful and quick to respond. Good Luck.

Edited by Buccaneer_1

Proably my fault i dont think you are allowed to advertise through links. But its easy info to find on thr hotel website or just google about there sanctuary. Shangri la rasa ria. Its alo on tripadvisor. With reviews. Hope you enjoy it. As i said looking forward to your posts about that cruise as we are doing it april 2016. Cheers.

Not allowed to advertise ??

Hardly seems right given the little info you gave was extremely useful to another 2 travellers and when there are no end of travel agents referred to obliquely and local guides named specifically.

A bit of overzealous jobsworthing I suspect.

Or maybe the wrong button clicked