What ship has the largest suites to sleep minimum 6 people?

Chris1865

We have cruised several time with RCI and have stayed in their family suite, but we would like to try another cruise line but find it hard to find a room large enough to sleep 6. We prefer suites just because of the extra room rather than have two connecting rooms.

Any recommendations?

thanks!

• 4 years later...

Royal Caribbeans Enchantment of the Seas, family oceanview stateroom 8012, now sleeps 8 and has 2 bathrooms! The web site only shows that it sleeps 6, but if you call and ask a customer service rep, they will confirm that the room was expanded a while back and has a little over 600 sq ft. You can view the layout of the room if you go to youtube and search "Enchantment of the Seas room 8012". I know that this thread is an old one, but I have searched high and low and can't find a stateroom that sleeps more than 5 on any other cruise line.

Edited by hawk0407

We have cruised several time with RCI and have stayed in their family suite, but we would like to try another cruise line but find it hard to find a room large enough to sleep 6. We prefer suites just because of the extra room rather than have two connecting rooms.

Any recommendations?

thanks!

The largest suites on NCL have three bedrooms, three bathrooms and are as large as a house, and cost upwards of $25,000 per week.

The largest suites on NCL have three bedrooms, three bathrooms and are as large as a house, and cost upwards of $25,000 per week.

We have stayed in the NCL Dawn garden villa once before and have it reserved for next October as well. It will sleep 7. You can get it for substantially less than $25,000 if you search around ;). We paid about half that:).

Celebrity has a 2 bedroom family verandah on Solstice Class ships. It is the second largest stateroom onboard with a large living room/dining room area, private MBR and second bedroom with bunk beds. The sofa in the living room folds out into a bed. There is plenty of room for a crib in the MBR or even in the living room. The downside to this suite is there is only 1 bathroom and only 1 TV which is in the living room. Incidentally, Celebrity rarely posts these staterooms on their website prior to final payment. You have to call them and ask if they are available. If no one has taken them prior to final payment, then these rooms can be booked by any number of passengers - so my husband and i got one of these all to ourselves in Europe. This stateroom does not include butler service. It is possible to connect one additional stateroom into this room for a third bedroom and second bathroom.

NCL has a family stateroom that is plusher than the Celebrity one with 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms. The MBR's bathroom is more like a luxury home master bathroom with separate walk in shower (huge) and separate tub, 2 sinks, toilet in a private room. The second bedroom is like an inside and has a standard 3 compartment NCL bathroom. The second bedroom sleeps 2 and the living room has a fold out sofa. This suite has 4 TV's and 2 DVD players. This stateroom includes butler service.

Edited by SuiteTraveler

• 2 weeks later...
We have stayed in the NCL Dawn garden villa once before and have it reserved for next October as well. It will sleep 7. You can get it for substantially less than $25,000 if you search around ;). We paid about half that:).

Where do I start searching? :)

Try online travel sites. I'm not allowed to mention here but look around and look for off season (January right after holidays...or end of Oct....or the first week in Dec). Keep searching. Good luck! It's awesome!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Forums mobile app