Vow Renewal

jesmywork

My husband and I are wanting to renew our vows and are looking for options at one of the ports. We'll be porting at Montego Bay, Cayman and Cozumel. We just want something small. Does anyone have any experiences or recommendations?

There are options available...I just googled "places to get married in George Town, Grand Cayman" and found several. I am almost sure there are places in Mo Bay & Coz as well. You might go to trip advisor & look for some of the nicer resorts, and contact them to see if something can be arranged.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you thinking a beach ceremony, something more fun like at a Margaritaville, or having a nice ceremony at one of the Mayan ruins? The latter would be a very unique experience, much more memorable than a beach or resort option IMHO. As CCC3 said you can find a ton of ideas and facilitators on the different islands just by googling.

I surprised my wife and 6 friends with a vow renewal on St Thomas. We enjoyed a beach earlier, and I had chosen the gazebo overlooking Paradise Point for the renewal because of the amazing views, and the bar there was a great spot to celebrate after. That also removed any concerns about a sudden shower. I found a site that facilitated everything and provided the pastor and champagne and I paid after the ceremony which made it all very easy

So you can find some unique ideas by researching each port and perhaps someone can share an experience here.

If you search trip advisor and google Cozumel weddings you'll find facilitators like This Is Cozumel who can organize your vow renewal at a Mayan site or a beautiful cenote, something very memorable. Then head to a beach or beach club to celebrate.