Oasis of the Seas | Dec. 27th - New Years Cruise!

mast3rn8

• 3 weeks later...

My family and I just booked on this sailing. I am single, 47. I am very excited to be back on the Oasis, but am a little upset at the all changes they've made at dry dock.

Has anyone else tried to reserve shows?

I find it ridiculous that "CATS" is only showing on one day - at 2 PM or 8:30 PM the day of departure. For those of us with late dining, that leaves only the 2 PM show, which means we will probably have to rush through lunch or miss it entirely, and then go to the muster drill immediately after the show.

I won't be going to see Cats. Rather have dinner and drinks with friends.

Lot's of other dinner options if you want to see the late show -- or skip a meal -- on a 7 day cruise everyone can afford to skip one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My family and I just booked on this sailing. I am single, 47. I am very excited to be back on the Oasis, but am a little upset at the all changes they've made at dry dock.

Has anyone else tried to reserve shows?

I find it ridiculous that "CATS" is only showing on one day - at 2 PM or 8:30 PM the day of departure. For those of us with late dining, that leaves only the 2 PM show, which means we will probably have to rush through lunch or miss it entirely, and then go to the muster drill immediately after the show.

What do you mean by changes at dry dock? (Sorry, I'm not super cruise savvy)

What do you mean by changes at dry dock? (Sorry, I'm not super cruise savvy)

They've made several changes to the Oasis including adding cabins and modifying some shops and restaurants. What most bother me is the removal of the Viking Crown Lounge, which used to be open to everyone and is now a dedicated Suite only lounge and restaurant. The spaces that were formerly used as a chapel and a quiet lounge are being turned into suites. The "secret" balconies located aft on decks 11, 12 and 14 are also being converted into suites. These were nice outdoor spaces to watch the sea in case you had an indoor cabin. I'm hoping they don't make any changes to the Sun Deck - that's a great space to hang out on as well.

• 1 month later...