Canadian Residents at Par Offer until May 2nd

Just got this offer from PG that I thought I would share with my fellow Canadians. It's for selected cruises, but there's lots of choice. I.e., "For a limited time only, select sailings of the m/s Paul Gauguin and m/v Tere Moana are being valued at roughly the equivalent of the U.S. dollar for residents of Canada. That’s means will savings of 25% off the cruise portion of these departures—on top of our already generous offer of 50% off standard all-inclusive fares! Plus, roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles is included on all voyages of The Gauguin. Offer ends May 2, 2015, so book one of these exclusive voyages today!"

Here's the link:

http://pgcruises.com/canada-par?e=dmoore@pgcruises.com&j=4480&jb=4480

This is a great deal and we intend to take advantage of it if we can.

My husband and I just put our deposit down for the Dec 14, 2016 sailing. Although we did not get the 25%, (we're not from Canada) we received the normal 5% for past guests plus an additional 5% for this sailing - I think this deal is good if you book before May of this year.

We have booked the same cabin, 814, that we had last December on our honeymoon. So excited to be returning!