Invitation to post at "boards"- "Roll calls - All other cruise lines"

Seabourn-nail

I already mentioned this in a different thread, but I think it is worthwhile to do so in this separate thread, because if we all post our future Seabourn cruises there, it will be so easy to see who will be joining us! From the CC'ers of course. It will be a surprise who else will be there once we will board the ship.

Maybe you have not visited this page yet. I didn't for a long time and I've noticed that not many people have subscribed their cruises there.

So give it a try and add your future cruise there!

I will be looking forward to see all your posts!

Have a nice weekend!

I already mentioned this in a different thread, but I think it is worthwhile to do so in this separate thread, because if we all post our future Seabourn cruises there, it will be so easy to see who will be joining us! From the CC'ers of course. It will be a surprise who else will be there once we will board the ship.

I like the idea but I wish they did sub forums like on the other lines. For example on Celebrity they have a sub-forum for each ship. On the Other ships meetups, they could have a sub forum for the major other lines. Looking over there I could see a lot of Cunard meetups. I believe a separate forum for Cunard/Disney/Silverseas/Seabourn/RSSC would make posting easier.

Just IMHO. :)

Hiding from somebody called editor@cruisecritic.com who is on my Mar 4 cruise.

Actually it is very easy Blackbird! In three steps you are at the right forum.

Boards - roll calls (all other ships)- enter ship name (right upper corner).

And then you are where you want to be.

Later I will check out if anyone has added his/her cruise!

Maybe you have not visited this page yet. I didn't for a long time and I've noticed that not many people have subscribed their cruises there.

So give it a try and add your future cruise there!

I will be looking forward to see all your posts!

Have a nice weekend!

Why don't you post a roll call on that forum and see who responds?

Host Dan

I did post on this forum because I think the Seabourn posters don´t know of the existence of the roll call forum, or (like I before) don´t bother to go there. They stick to this Seabourn forum.

If I posted on the roll call forum, people who would read my post, are already there! This thread is to get them there in the first place.

I hope it is not too confusing! I mean well though.

I took your advice Host Dan and also put a post on the Roll Call forum!

I noticed there are only a few Silversea people listed, so I hope the Seabourn CC´ers will create a very long list of their future cruises. So much fun! Come and join me on the list!

And Blackbird: In fact there is a sub-forum for every ship this way, don´t you agree?

You taught me how to add to a ship's roll call. But that I am talking about is if you go to the home page and click on Celebrity Connections you get

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=206

One sub forum for each ship. I would like to see a sub forum for the major "Other" lines just by line name ie Seabourn.

Archived