Jamaica with a 5 year old

Frogfoss

What would be the best choice for a day with a 5 year old. A lot of the Carnival excursions require a higher age than my little boy will be when we sail on the Vista in January. We don't mind a beach day but would like a resort type day with amenities.

We are going to Nachi Cocum in Cozumel and a dolphin adventure in Grand Cayman (not sure which one yet) it doesn't have to be a Carnival excursion.

This is our first time traveling with our little guy. Thanks for helping us make it memorable.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Personally...I dont even get off the ship with my kids when I port in Jamaica. It just doesnt feel like a safe place to me. I prefer to spend that day on the ship with the pool nearly to ourselves. Nachi on the other hand, great choice. My 4 year old loves it there. Just bring some water/sand toys and pair that with the unlimited smoothies from the bar and he will be entertained all day.

Personally...I dont even get off the ship with my kids when I port in Jamaica. It just doesnt feel like a safe place to me. I prefer to spend that day on the ship with the pool nearly to ourselves. Nachi on the other hand, great choice. My 4 year old loves it there. Just bring some water/sand toys and pair that with the unlimited smoothies from the bar and he will be entertained all day.
Thank you. That is how I felt in Belize. He will love a ship day with all the Vista has to offer.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

We took our young son with us into the hills to visit the birth place of Bob Marley. We had a great time! The Jamaicans are loving and kind, and adore children. It's not Kingston. Obviously keep an eye on them as you would anywhere you travel, and be smart/aware. There is no reason not to get out and enjoy all that Jamaica has to offer. It's a beautiful country with beautiful people.