Cost of hair cut/trim on QV?

SeaCBear

I'm hoping to get my hair cut or trimmed before our cruise on the QV on August 10. But I've not yet made an appointment, and I'm out of town next weekend, so I'm running out of time! :(

Can anyone give me an estimate of what it would cost to get this done on the QV? I've never visited a hair salon on a ship, so I have no idea.

Thanks!

If you go to the cruise personalized and try to schedule it, the price should come up. When I booked for my QV cruise at the end of August, for long hair, a wash cut and style was $81. I believe for short hair it was about $60. I chose just have to have my hair washed and blown out on the formal nights and that alone is $50.

This link should help you:

https://ask.cunard.com/help/cunard/life-on-board/facilities

I see that there is also a link, within this one, to the actual price lists. Here is the price list for QE/QV:

https://ask.cunard.com/resources/carnivaluk/life-on-board/CU_QV_QE_Spa_Price_List.pdf

I've actually had my fringe/bang cut onboard and I don't recall it being any more expensive than going to my hairdresser at home.

Edited by Happyboating

Thanks Jac1976 and Happyboating! I knew you could see Spa prices online, but I didn't realize that would also include hair cut, etc.

I've booked an appointment for our first sea day,and the cost is less than what I pay my hair stylist here, so it's all good.