How are the roads? R2O kayaking

GoGoJules

My group is interested in doing the river to ocean kayaking on the Layou River but we're a little concerned about the access road as some of us don't travel well by car. Is the drive very rough/bumpy/hot? Does anyone know what kind of transportation is used for the excursion? We'd be booking through Celebrity. TIA!

My group is interested in doing the river to ocean kayaking on the Layou River but we're a little concerned about the access road as some of us don't travel well by car. Is the drive very rough/bumpy/hot? Does anyone know what kind of transportation is used for the excursion? We'd be booking through Celebrity. TIA!

A couple yrs ago we did a tour(not Kayaking) & the roads were terrible. Take some motion sickness pills.:)

• 1 month later...

Hi, we did this trip last year and the roads are not narrow and winding, unlike some in the interior of the island. It is quite a good road with only the last part just up by the river that is perhaps not too good. My daughter is not a happy road traveller but she had no problem with the trip. Sue