Aurora forward-facing staterooms B deck

MMSOB

I have provisionally reserved an ocean view stateroom on B deck (B107) and would like to know whether the small open deck space forward of this cabin and the two others in this group is closed off to the public or is accessible by all .

Any additional comments appreciated.

looking at the deck plan, I cannot see any doors to that bit. I can see the 2 tier suite windows at either end. Looking at photo's I can see people stood on that bit. I have been on Aurora 4 times and I can't remember wandering out there. Mind you as it's facing forward, unless the ship is docked it would be much much too windy to stand there.

Just returned from the Med yesterday with a cabin on B deck. This space is accessible via a door at the end of the corridor so available to anyone who knows about it.

Nice spot coming into port..

Since P&O have taken to sailing at around 18 knots to save fuel, it's not that windy but the cost in shore time was VERY annoying. Much muttering amongst passengers!

Was also going to add, as people will be walking infront of your windows, you may think they will be able to see in, but the won't. There is a film over the windows,so you can see out clearly, but people cannot see in (unless the put their face right up against the glass). This is in daylight hours. If you put a light on, draw the curtains, as they will be able to see straight in then.

I know about this stuff as we had a cabin facing forward on the prom deck on a fred ship and it had it on those windows. Amazing what you see when people think other people cannot see them. views over the bow are always lovely.

Got some of this stuff to put on my mums windows. she had a lovely view,which she didn't want to spoil with nets, but did not want people looking in.

Hello All

I`m in A102 on P&O Aurora next year for a 4 night mini cruise - This will be my 8th cruise with P&O - Having sailed on all the ships except Adonia

Is it possible to walk to the outside area in front of the cabins on A Deck aswell?

Has anybody travelled in this cabin? Would love to hear your experiences - I`ve never had a cabin facing the front of the ship before - Always an inside or outside or balcony.

Many Thanks

Archived