Anyone do treelimin extreme zip line?

Laurba99

We did. The staff was awesome, felt very safe. We were with a group that included several kids. My husband loved it; I hated it, but that is because I hate heights, not the company. The guide was the only reason I unpeeled my fingers from a post and got down the last yoyo line. I have a t shirt to prove I survived.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've also been on the tour. The staff were absolutely great, and it felt very personal as we went through the course. There were great views and we saw lots of lizards and other wildlife. You also have an opportunity to visit a botanical garden across the street, which was awesome. To get there, we took a taxi and that wasn't a bad price.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

We are thinking about doing this excursion (through Carnival) --zip lining is something I've always wanted to try, but I am chicken! Now at age 63 I figure it's now or never, but very nervous!

Anyone who has been on this specific zip line experience -- what do you think about an "old lady" trying it?

TIA!

We are thinking about doing this excursion (through Carnival) --zip lining is something I've always wanted to try, but I am chicken! Now at age 63 I figure it's now or never, but very nervous!

Anyone who has been on this specific zip line experience -- what do you think about an "old lady" trying it?

TIA!

My friend, who is afraid of heights, decided for her 60th birthday, she was going to try ziplining. She loved it! She loved it so much that she did it again at age 63.

I say go for it and enjoy yourself.