Screamin' Eagle Jet Boat cancelled, any other interesting ideas?

frayedend

I was gonna take my 2 boys, 14 and 16 on the Screamin' Eagle Jetboat through Carnival on August 14. Carnival is so mixed up they don't show the excursion but told me on the phone my excursion was still on. I contacted the Screamin' Eagle operator and they told me the boat is no longer operational. So I know for a fact we won't be going. Just have to wait for Carnival to figure it out and refund me.

But we have tours and snorkeling at enough ports and enough beach days. Really looking for something cool. Only thing is the boys won't ride together on something like jet skis and the 14 year old is too young for most ATV/jetski type things. I'm at a loss.

Thanks so much Ms411. I just booked the BOSS scooter excursion. I cancelled our Screamin' Eagle since I know they will be cancelling anyhow. Unfortunately it takes a week to get the refund and my card will be loaded up with charges for a bit. This BOSS is twice the price but since it's longer we will skip the gondola ride to Paradise Point. It also starts at noon so we can sleep in (kids don't get up too early, although they may without X Box keeping them up all night). We can eat on the ship before we go too. So it will overall probably save us money.

Not sure why I didn't see that before. Definitely a bit different. :)