LeHavre - Port of

derbyroad

We are booked on an MSC cruise leaving from Southampton leaving Sept. 14th, 2016 and arriving the Port at LeHavre on Sept. 20th for an overnight. We are looking to find a group to tour Normandy with us. The MSC cruise tours to Normandy are relatively expensive, however, there is a company with excellent ratings who would be happy to take us from the cruise ship. The Overlord Company is a well-recognized tour company but there aren't enough people to comprise a group as of this time. We would like to hear from you if you are interested in joining us. Please feel free to respond anytime and I will get back in touch as soon as I can. Look forward to hearing from some of our cruise members who will be joining us for this cruise. Thanks very much.

Edited by derbyroad

Welcome to Cruise Critic! I'm afraid you've posted this in the wrong place; you need to post your inquiry on the Roll Call for your cruise, where you'll find others who are sailing with you. I don't know what ship you are on, but the MSC Roll Calls are here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=524

Good luck! (We toured with Overlord a few years ago; they were great!)