Zipline and falls with kids

scubaslayer

We are going on liberty of the seas at Christmas, and stop at Falmouth. I wanted to take the kids to climb the falls because I thought that was a blast on my cruise before kids. However, my kids are asking to go ziplinning. They will be 9 & 10 when we travel, both are over 4ft, but they are skinny kids. Is it possible to do both? What tour company is recommended for taking kids on the more adventurous tours?

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

Me too. I'm on the site now and royal has an excursion includes both. Not sure if anyone has done it but it's called Chukkas zip line and dunns river. I'm wondering how it is

• 2 weeks later...

We used Ricardo with Liberty Tours and had a blast. We found him through Trip Advisor and he has lots of great reviews. Our kids thought it was one of the best excursions ever. He replied to us quickly when we contacted him at libertytoursjamaica.com. Hope you guys have fun.

We used Ricardo with Liberty Tours and had a blast. We found him through Trip Advisor and he has lots of great reviews. Our kids thought it was one of the best excursions ever. He replied to us quickly when we contacted him at libertytoursjamaica.com. Hope you guys have fun.

Thank you. I'm going to setup an awesome excursion in each place. I am trying to avoid so excisions because I don't want to be packed like sardines.

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app