Have no Credit Card!

nhamer04

Im on a mini cruise over Easter on The Balmoral. Its our 1st time with Fred and ive just received the e-tickets which gives us all information including how to pay for your onboard account. It says to pay by Credit card/visa debit card but Maestro is not accepted....Thats all I have!

I refuse to have any credit card etc and have previously used cash to settle my onboard account either at the end of the cruise or leaving a cash deposit at the beginning. There is no mention of being able to do this...does anyone know if this is possible. We have the all-inclusive option already so wont be spending a load of money on other stuff.

Thanks in advance.

I suggest you ring 'Fred' as that is the only way you will get an accurate reply. Personal spending is one thing, but you could find yourself needing to use the medical services onboard - hope you don't have that need though.

I have rang for info on a number of occasions and found the staff to be most helpful - alternatively an e-mail would produce a reply in writing, which is always useful;)

Enjoy your cruise

Hello

We will be on the same cruise. I have also been on another mini cruise on the Balmoral and cash was accepted at reception. Hope you enjoy the trip. Weather in Antwerp at the moment is almost 20C. See you on board.