carnival triumph 7427 aft balcony

bear3064

your balcony will be bigger then whats offered on the side.

2319544980098669841NIvPmw_th.jpg

but dont expect lounge chairs--

--

the aft balcony tends to stay warm- full sun, no ocean breezes.

The view is amazing.

its a long walk to the elevator- but the halls are quiet back there as people on ships tend not to go where they dont have to.

when getting off an elevator make sure youare heading in the right direction. Heading forward--that is a LONG haul back.

We had 8437 last year on the Triumph. It was our first aft balcony and we LOVED it! Now, we're so spoiled on afts my DH will only cruise if he can get one.

I could look down on ones the floor below and they looked the same as ours. But, check if 8435 or it's mirror image, is available. That's a wider aft balcony by a few feet.

I didn't mind the walk at all. Plus there was a staircase a little ways down the hall that I could run up to the Lido deck and grab anything. Very convenient for the pool too to either just go up or down the steps.

And I know people have complained about the walk but it's really no worse than ones you could end up with at larger hotels, unless you have a mobility problem.

It is very quiet and we loved the sound of the wake. There were 3 chairs & a small table on the balcony, but no lounges.

The Lido deck aft on the Triumph is closed, glassed off. We heard no scraping of chairs, etc. One night we heard a little music when we had our balcony door open, but that was it. Nothing upset my sleep and I am a very light sleeper. Only thing is the thrusters coming into port in the am woke me up. But I was well rested and then got to see a beautiful sunrise.

Do a quick search for Triumph aft photo. I know there's one out there but it is likely over on the Carnival forum. I remember seeing it before and after my cruise.

• 2 years later...