Day tour in Honolulu with airport drop-off

lcmslady

Does anyone know of any tour companies that will pick you up at the pier, day-long tour (Pearl Harbor and North Shore at a minimum) and then drop of that airport?

Getting off POA on 10/24.

I thought this would be easy to find but proving to not be.

TIA

Does anyone know of any tour companies that will pick you up at the pier, day-long tour (Pearl Harbor and North Shore at a minimum) and then drop of that airport?

Getting off POA on 10/24.

I thought this would be easy to find but proving to not be.

TIA

You might call Roberts Hawaii, an old and reputable company that does tours on all the islands. You can even access a list of tours set up for cruise ship passengers in each port which include pier pick up. I did not see the tour you asked about on THAT list, but it is on their general list of tours offered, the Pearl Harbor and North Shore combo. The number is 800-831-5541. They should be able to tell you if pier pick up and airport drop off is possible.

Also, look at the offered ship's excursions for that day. I seem to recall a Pearl Harbor one with airport drop off, but they may not offer the combo you want. Have you considered doing Pearl Harbor the am of the cruise? We did that with Roberts, hotel pick up and return, then just took a taxi from hotel to pier. That would free up the entire day on Debarkation day for a Circle Island Tour, including the North Shore. Either the ship, or Roberts may offer that one with airport drop off.

I'll check again but I think that Robert's told me they did not do airport drop-offs.

Can't do Pearl Harbor day of arrival as we are pushing the envelope a little and do not arrive until the afternoon of embarkation.

Starting to think about renting a car but then I don't think that guarantees us Pearl Harbor tickets like going with a tour would.

thanks for the suggestions!

You might check with Surf Caddy. We used them for surf lessons, but they also provide tours to Pearl Harbor and around Oahu and have good reviews. They were very flexible and offered to pick us up, they may be willing to create a tour to suit your tastes.

Starting to think about renting a car but then I don't think that guarantees us Pearl Harbor tickets like going with a tour would.

You aren't aware about just getting Arizona permits in ADVANCE? Why not do that through-http://www.nps.gov/valr/index.htm A car rental is a great option, especially if you have an overnight flight out.

I signed up with Johnnycab. We're doing a three hour tour.......you can have longer if you want....$50 an hour for four of us..... and then they will drop us off at the airport. We have a 3pm flight so we had a lot of time to kill after getting off the ship. When is your cruise?