June 2015 Bride Carnival Paradise- HELP NEEDED!!!!

So I'm getting married on the Carnival Paradise in port of tampa on June 13,2015 & would LOVEto see pictures & tips from past brides on this ship!!! We have secured a DJ, & will be in the Rex Night Club for our reception- any tips or suggestions or reviews there?? How is the h'orderves & drinks? Any suggestions on flavors of cake to get or steer clear of?? So I know I'll have 16 sailing guests & plan on 50 non sailing, but may be less... Anyone know what the guest amount is for the Normandi Lounge vs the Leonardo Lounge or Queen Mary Lounge.. any preference?? I GREATLY appreciate all tips!!! Also did anyone get the videographer, do you recommend?? THANK YOU!!!!!!

Hi,

I just got married on the Carnival Paradise on March 8, 2014. It was fabulous!. We got married in the Normandie Lounge. I would suggest this room because the bride makes a grand entrance down the staircase. Everyone was crying with joy! I was nervous, exicited and trying to be careful not to fall! We had our reception in the Rex Disco. We had the DJ. He was fine, but not anything remarkable or memorable. But, he did get our dance songs correct and that is all that mattered. The reception food was delicious and beautiful and plentiful. There were many compliments on the variety and taste of everything as well as the presentation. Our cake had four layers, and each layer was a different flavor. We had coconut with coconut cream - awesome, lemon with lemon cream- yummy, carrot cake with cream cheese - delicious, and chocolate with chocolate cream - mmmm! There was a lot of leftover cake from the bottom layer and it was served to us in the dining room for dinner for 2 more nights. (then we shared it with other tables around us). We had 90 at our wedding including us. 47 sailed and the rest left the ship. It was so much fun to continue partying and celebrating for the next five days. We felt like celebrities. Doing the Newleywed Game Show with all of our friends cheering for us was a blast. We also planned group shore excursions in both ports. All in all it was a beautiful day, a fabulous wedding, a super fun cruise and I would definitely reccommend it to others.

Karen

• 5 months later...