Splash Wave Tours

elaineb

Anyone use this company? I did a search on this forum, but nothing came up. I want to go to Goff's Caye on our July cruise so I did a Google search for Belize snorkeling/tour companies. They did email me back promptly and said they would take us out to Goff's Caye. So I'm wondering has anyone used this company and what was your experience like? Thanks!

• 9 years later...
  • 6 months later...
Anyone use this company? I did a search on this forum, but nothing came up. I want to go to Goff's Caye on our July cruise so I did a Google search for Belize snorkeling/tour companies. They did email me back promptly and said they would take us out to Goff's Caye. So I'm wondering has anyone used this company and what was your experience like? Thanks!

Do not use

We had originally booked Goff Island and when we arrived the "manager" talked us I no Hol Chan. She said it was the best snorkel and not crowded. We paid more money than originally told and was loaded on a boat with all others waiting. Before stepping into boat I once again said this is going to Hol Chan and she said yes and told the captain these 4 are the ones. When we arrived at Cay Caulker we inquired about Hol Can and were told we were not going. We were got back to Belize City we saw the 'manager" and told her we were not happy . She said we paid for Cay Caulker. We told her paid what she told us to pay and she knew we wanted to go to Hol Chan. What we believe happen is she only had the 4 of us to go to Goff so she talked us into Hol Chan and then the others that were suppose to go didn't show up she put us on the boat to Cay Caulker.

• 2 weeks later...