Carnival Breeze Jan 2015 with pictures

willowvacay

Love seeing all the Big Blue fans on this thread!!!!! UK alum here and love my Wildcats!

Thanks for writing this review! We will be on the Breeze in October and can't wait! I have a question for you, what port did you dock at in Jamaica? And if you find the Fun Times, I'd love to see them as well.

I thought I had answered you but I don't see it. So if this is a repeat I am sorry. We docked in ocho rios. It was very close to the falls via boat.

And so glad there are so many CATS on here!

1. I saved them...not sure where they are at the moment. I will look for them.

2. I know the second night of the cruise was the first formal night. I cannot remember when the second was. It is hard for me to remember because we don't get very dressed up relative to what we wear other nights. If I find the fun times I will be able to answer this more accurately.

3. Yes we walked right onto that beach. There were chairs there and plenty of people were taking advantage of this beach close to the ship. Here are a few more pics that may help.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Which port do you go into in Jamaica? We've only been to Montego Bay, and I don't remember seeing any Margaritaville beach from the ship. Thanks! Great review!

• 2 weeks later...