Conquest VS Triumph Class

hillcitygirl

Our other cruises have been on Conquest Class Ships....Next one on Triumph Class....what good/bad things can I expect in the Triumph class vs. Conquest Class?

The Main difference is no Steakhouse on the Triumph class. The Victory has the Serenity deck and Triumph does not. It is a bit smaller. The Victory does not have the 2.0 upgrades but will get some later this month. Not much of a difference.

Thank guys....

Anyone else have any feed back for me....

Specifically places to find deck chairs on sea day. It seems like a lot of the reviews talk about people being "chair hogs" and no one enforcing the rules to allow everyone to enjoy the lido and the sun for a bit.....

Triumph has 2 buffet lines instead of the 4 that are on Conquest class. Triumph's main pool area has a little bit less space at the bottom level. I have been on Triumph going out of Galveston with mostly Texans, and chair hogs were no problem at all. Texans get plenty of sun in everyday life (I'm guessing), so most of them don't seem to feel the need to hog the chairs. It works out great, because anytime they want one, one is available. Anytime anyone wants one, one is available, since none are being occupied by towels & flip flops. It actually works. If you are cruising Victory, then I'm not sure how that crowd is with the chair hogging.

Our other cruises have been on Conquest Class Ships....Next one on Triumph Class....what good/bad things can I expect in the Triumph class vs. Conquest Class?

Structurally, the Conquest is just an elongated Triumph. And although it's more cabins, the stifling congestion on the Lido deck is slightly relieved, especially in the buffet.

But they both remain poorly designed ships.