Carnival Triumph Balcony room for 3?

L2S

I will be sailing with my sister and mom and I noticed that the balcony rooms say 2 twins and a 3rd bed lets down. There is a sofa in the room, but it doesn't say sofa sleeper. Would there be a sofa sleeper or does some one have to sleep in a bunk?

I can only tell you what occurred with our Triumph balcony room last Nov. There were 3 of us, my DH, my 20 yoa DD and me. My DD slept on the sofa, they made it up like a bed. She is only 5' in height so it worked out fine. But I could see where someone a foot taller would have a hard time. We were in an aft balcony and loved it. The balcony was plenty big for 3 too.

not all sofa are convertible- (they are NOT sleeper sofa) its the kind where the back comes off and its made into a bed.

Some cabins have smaller love seat type= and they are NOT convertible. or the cabin may have a chair instead.

youneed to look at the deck plans and then see what types of bedding the cabin has.

How do you know the cabin has a sofa?

Is the cabin made for 4 people?

When I was looking at the cabin descriptions on the Carnival Booking site, the description for the regular balcony room stated 2 twins and one upper, a sofa and coffee table.

An Ocean View room stated two twin beds, a sofa/sleeper and a coffee table.

.... The room is for 3. Nether my mom nor my sister could sleep on an upper or a sofa that is not a sleeper.

I could, but if I had my choice I think I would choose the sofa. I'm 5'3".

Archived