Big Bus Ho Ho in Hong Kong

Gail & Marty sailing away

I done the 1 day HOHO bus a month ago. Obviously, didn't have time to get off at all stops. But it was fab. I bought my ticket in Kowloon from one of the official sellers near the Big Bus office, they directed me to the Star Ferry. I was on the ferry by about 0830. There were 2 Big Buses waiting at the other side on Hong Kong Island. Easy to spot and everything was straight forward. Had to wait 10-15 mins as I was there before the first bus was due to leave. My advise is to try to get there ready for the first bus. I made the Peak Tram my first stop and there wasn't much of a queue. I have a photo of the queue, but I dont appear to be able to attach it! Was there something specific that you wanted to know?

Video below is of Diamond Princess arriving in Hong Kong (Kai Tak)

We did it in April and thought it was fab. When we got to the Peak Tram there was a long queue but we were able to skip part of it as we already had tickets since they are included in the HoHo package. The night tour was well worth taking.

We have done it twice as so enjoyed it. Once was the 2-day and once was a 1-day. We have not done the night route as the ship docks right across from the laser show, so we just go up on deck. There are 3 routes so you will be able to see a lot and not wait in line for the peak tram. Just search hop on hop off + whatever city you want and references will pop up as there are 2 major companies. Also, you receive a discount with multiple cities if bought on line (which we have done) or bring your previous receipt when you buy your next tickets.

Here is a good reference: bigbustours.com/hongkong

See Stanley, Kowloon and Hong Kong Island

Ticket is valid on all routes

Recorded commentary in a choice of 10 languages

Free Peak Tram Sky Pass or Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck entry

Free Star Ferry

Free Sampan Ride

Free admission to Hong Kong Maritime Museum

Free rewards booklet

Free phone app

We have done it twice as so enjoyed it. Once was the 2-day and once was a 1-day. We have not done the night route as the ship docks right across from the laser show, so we just go up on deck. There are 3 routes so you will be able to see a lot and not wait in line for the peak tram. Just search hop on hop off + whatever city you want and references will pop up as there are 2 major companies. Also, you receive a discount with multiple cities if bought on line (which we have done) or bring your previous receipt when you buy your next tickets.

Here is a good reference: bigbustours.com/hongkong

See Stanley, Kowloon and Hong Kong Island

Ticket is valid on all routes

Recorded commentary in a choice of 10 languages

Free Peak Tram Sky Pass or Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck entry

Free Star Ferry

Free Sampan Ride

Free admission to Hong Kong Maritime Museum

Free rewards booklet

Free phone app

Thanks for the tip ..