Originating flight?

EmmasNana

How do I find out where a southwest flight originates from? I am flying from DAL to SJU and back with of course stops/plane changes in between.

There has to be an easier way, but I use Southwest's site to download a PDF schedule for the first city, in your case DAL. Search for your flight number that's listed all alone (not with a connection like 1234/5678) . Find out where that's coming from, and repeat the download / search process until you can't find the flight number.

I must be an idiot. I can not figure out what you mean. Would you mind talking baby talk and walk me through it.

I guess the connecting flight is really the one I am concerned about. DAL flight # 3077 and then changing planes at MCO flight # 2619 to SJU. The date is Jan 11 leaving DAL at 1:30.

If anyone can help me out here I promise not to fly southwest again.:confused:

I must be an idiot. I can not figure out what you mean. Would you mind talking baby talk and walk me through it.

I guess the connecting flight is really the one I am concerned about. DAL flight # 3077 and then changing planes at MCO flight # 2619 to SJU. The date is Jan 11 leaving DAL at 1:30.

If anyone can help me out here I promise not to fly southwest again.:confused:

No, I'm the idiot. The PDF schedules have been removed from Southwest's site. Sorry for the misinformation, ignore everything I said above.

Instead, I used this site: http://info.flightmapper.net/search to search on Southwest flight 2619 and got this:

Sat 10:00 Fort Myers (RSW) 12:05 Milwaukee (MKE)

WN 2619 Non-stop Boeing 737-700 (73W) 3:05 Effective 2014-01-11 through 2014-02-08

Sat 12:30 Milwaukee (MKE) 14:05 Kansas City (MCI) B

WN 2619 Non-stop Boeing 737-700 (73W) 1:35 Effective 2014-01-11 through 2014-02-08

Sat 14:35 Kansas City (MCI) B 18:15 Orlando (MCO)

WN 2619 Non-stop Boeing 737-700 (73W) 2:40 Effective 2014-01-11 through 2014-02-08