Baths for non-snorkel ears???

skiiergirl

Ugh...iPad messed up on title and won't let me correct....Thread title supposed to be...."Baths for non-snorkelers???"

If you have done ship's excursion to Baths.....Which ship's excursion to the Bsth's did you take? There are 2 listed (RCCL). I have emailed Shorex with questions but no answer back yet. Did you do the one that says you swim 300 yards in or the one that you get off and then walk 10 minutes to Baths? We would like to see the Baths but do not want to snorkel or climb. We just want to spectate. So....my real question is...if we take the snorkel tour....can we just stay on the boat while everyone else is snorkeling? Does the boat get close enough for us to have a decent "view" of the Baths or would we be too far out to really "see" The Baths?

Edited by skiiergirl

We haven't taken the ship excursions to the Baths but if you don't mind me interrupting I can tell you that when you take a boat directly there the boat moors off the beach several yards (not sure of the distance but a good swim in) and the boulders are close.

Taking the ferry option drops you at the SPanishtown marina and you take a short taxi from there to the Top of the Baths. YOu then walk down a natural path with steps and arrrive at a beach, and you walk between the boulders to Devil's Bay beach where there is another path back up.

The ferry is an easy self-excursion too. :)