2017 Bus information

doodlesinkentucky

Hi, it has been several years since we were in Bermuda. I recall the bus system before was pretty nice.

Where do you get the bus ? Our ship is in the Dockyard. How much is the bus? Do you need exact change or can you buy a pass? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much

Here's a map of the Dockyard. The closest stop would be to the left as you come off the North Arm:

dockyard-map2.jpg

Fares in 2016 were $5 cash, coins only, $4.50 token, or multiday Transportation Pass.

The bus schedule is here. There is a small foldup version, but I can't find the link.

SBtS

This is great!

We were in Bermuda dockyard in December last year. There was a table set up with a rep selling daily travel passes just inside the little cruise terminal building.

Buses are easy to use, drivers pretty helpful about setting you down at a convenient spot if you are not heading to a terminus.

We used our pass to take the ferry to Hamilton then bus to the coast walk to Horseshoe Bay. Then a different bus on to the tiny swing bridge, walked on the old railway line then a bus back to the dockyard. A lovely day for us!

Sent from my iPad using Forums