Best place to eat!

Gilbo

We are in Fort Lauderdale the week before our cruise and I was looking for the best place to eat while watching the ships leaving Port Everglades and the Port of Miami

Thank you all for you input !!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Forums mobile app

Maybe not the "best" but the Boatyard on 17th by the Renaissance is nice, it's on the intercostal. Southport Raw Bar on Cordova of 17th is great for seafood. Don't know about the restaurant at the Hyatt 66, top floor with a great view of the port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are in Fort Lauderdale the week before our cruise and I was looking for the best place to eat while watching the ships leaving Port Everglades and the Port of Miami

Thank you all for you input !!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Forums mobile app

There aren't any restaurants close to Port Everglades with a view of the port, but Quarterdeck in the Dania Beach Pier has a pretty nice view of the ships as they leave port and go out to sea. They have outdoor seating on a deck over the water that I enjoy taking out of town friends to when ships are in port.

There aren't any restaurants close to Port Everglades with a view of the port, but Quarterdeck in the Dania Beach Pier has a pretty nice view of the ships as they leave port and go out to sea. They have outdoor seating on a deck over the water that I enjoy taking out of town friends to when ships are in port.

I believe the Hyatt Pier 66 has the "Pier Top" restaurant with panoramic views of Ft Lauderdale and the Port? Also plenty of places on the beach to watch the ships leave the Port. We watched a couple weeks ago from LuLu's.

I believe the Hyatt Pier 66 has the "Pier Top" restaurant with panoramic views of Ft Lauderdale and the Port? Also plenty of places on the beach to watch the ships leave the Port. We watched a couple weeks ago from LuLu's.

The Pier Top Restaurant closed several years ago but is opened for special events and banquets. From A1A you can't really see the ships until they are a ways out to sea. From the Dania Beach Pier you can see the top half of the ships while they are still moored and then a full broadside view as they leave the inlet.