Chefs table carnival glory Feb.27-March 5th

ctrygl

I was wondering if anyone knows how early you can reserve a spot ( or two) at the chefs table dinner and what night is it usually ? Going to be on the glory with my DH and mother who is turning 70 and we want to surprise her with the special dinner

My cruise is 9/17/16 and I booked mine in December 2015! I emailed groupeventplanning@carnival.com and told them all my booking details-booking number, date, cabin number, our names attending. I explained how we wanted to reserve 2 places at the Chefs Table. Within 5 days freedom steakhouse emailed me back confirming our reservation. I am exited to experience this!!

Hmmm and I was just thinking to myself, when should I book if I want a Chef's table experience on the glory for 9/17/16! If I get a spot, guess i know who i'll be dining with lol!:D

We put in a request for 2 spots. hopefully we get in! See you there. I'll be the one with the older woman (my mom!)

finally got confirmation on the Chef's Table, but they didn't give us a date for it. So now we are unable to book the Steakhouse because we don't know what day it is!

I just hope we can still get reservations at the steakhouse.

On our Glory cruise there were 4 Chefs Tables (although you didn't get to pick which one) However our cruise was also 11 days. I was told normally there are 2-3 dates. I suggest you make your steakhouse reservations anyway, you can always adjust onboard as we did. Although we adjusted because the 2 were close in date not on the same day...the steakhouse manages the Chefs Table reservations so will likely accommodate both for you.

The actual meal was phenomenal! Tip: Have only light early lunch and arrive hungry, Chefs Table was lots of courses!