Mini-Suite under La Cucina on Jade

Chelly

I had a mini-suite on the Pearl under La Cucina [same layout] and it was very quiet, no noise from above, our mini suite was closer to the stern, just a couple of cabins down from the stairs/elevators so also very little foot traffic in the hall as well. Initially had a mini that would have been under the galley but asked to be moved and was glad I did, very convenient to buffet and MDR.

Hi,

I am about to book a mini-suite on Deck 11 on the Jade. Would a cabin under the La Cucina restaurant be quiet?

Well....we were booked in a Mini-suite under LaCucina on the Jade a few years ago during our European cruise. It was horribly noisy....we could hear things banging and sliding around until 2 or so in the morning (I think we may have actually been under a galley). Others experiences may be better.....but ours was awful. I don't remember the exact cabin number, but it was pretty noisy. NCL moved us to another cabin after a couple of days, but there is no guarantee that something will be available.

Edited by jeffregpuck

Thanks so much for you responses. Very helpful indeed. I am upgrading my balcony cabin on my December 12 Jade sailing. I have decided to go with a mini-suite under La Cucina. Great location, I think.

Well....we were booked in a Mini-suite under LaCucina on the Jade a few years ago during our European cruise. It was horribly noisy....we could hear things banging and sliding around until 2 or so in the morning. Others experiences may be better.....but ours was awful. I don't remember the exact cabin number, but it was pretty noisy. NCL moved us to another cabin after a couple of days, but there is no guarantee that something will be available.

Could you have been under the galley adjacent to La Cucina?

Very good location (maybe the best location regarding minisuite placement IMO), I have written this earlier:

We loved our three adjacent MB minis on Jade (11626-11630) just below the dining area of the Italian restaurant. Just make sure the cabins are not below the galley area.
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44541349&postcount=2 Edited by Demonyte

we have booked 11624 on the jade, would this one be under the restaurant or the galley?

Dining area.

11622 is also, and 11620 under the bar area. Cabins before that are under the galley.

Thank you again everyone. I love CC and its members. Always so helpful.

I am booking 11624.

Was able to switch from a balcony cabin to a mini-suite with no extra cost due to price drops. Also got free ultimate dining package as a perk. First time on NCL after being a HAL fan for many years. Very excited.

HUGS!

C,

Edited by Chelly

Thank you again everyone. I love CC and its members. Always so helpful.

I am booking 11624.

Was able to switch from a balcony cabin to a mini-suite with no extra cost due to price drops. Also got free ultimate dining package as a perk. First time on NCL after being a HAL fan for many years. Very excited.

HUGS!

C,

We are in that suite on the 11th July, I will let you know if we have made a good choice.

We are in that suite on the 11th July, I will let you know if we have made a good choice.

Wonderful, I look forward to reading your impressions. Hope it is a great cabin and a great cruise for you.