How do you like Disney cruiseline

connes1

I am planning my first Disney cruise next month. I booked my cruise in late August. I am very excited but have hit a couple of bumps in the road for my pre- cruise. First, I bought insurance through Disney and they put my 4 yr old on the policy but not me and my husband. After 3 weeks with the insurance company we got it fixed. Then I never received my cruise documents. According to DCL they were mailed out Aug. 30th. Then another agent told me they were mailed Aug. 27. Either way I never received them. They are being resent. I was told a third party sends them out. I hope all goes well and this is not a tale of what is to come. Please share your Disney cruise experiences. I hope there are no more problems.

In our experience the cast members on the phones range from mediocre to incompetent but all sure are cheery when not helping you! Don't be afraid to ask for a supervisor.

Thankfully they save the good staff for the ships. You'll have seen forgotten about any pre-cruise poor experiences believe me. Have fun it's truly magical on board!