Caribbean Princess

mrstriceasnice

Those are beautiful venues!

Sent from my Galaxy S4. Typos inevitable.

Yes they are and it would appear they are dedicated venues unlike most other lines. I also like the idea of the wedding cam so this who can't attend can watch. I'll still stick with carnival since I'm already paid but it is lovely from appearance.

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I got married last week (9/15/14) on the Grand Princess in the chapel onboard and the venue is beautiful. However, those chapel webcam shots are deceiving. I strongly suspect that the webcam shot of the Grand Princess chapel is actually of the chapel BEFORE the ship underwent its 2013 dry dock refurbishment (since the chapel now is much brighter and has updated furniture/appearance than what is shown in the webcam picture).

Additionally, there is an actual clause in my contract with Royal Ocean Events saying that because the webcams are not reliable, are only still images and not live feed, then we should not tell our friends and family about the webcams. :eek: :confused: It's such a tease of Princess to show us they have the ability stream shots of the wedding chapel (even if only still images), only to have them say don't rely on them and don't tell anyone about them.

It would've been a nice perk if available. But once aboard and with everything going on, I totally forgot that there was a webcam in the chapel.

My husband and I got married last week (9/15/14) on the Grand Princess in the chapel onboard and the venue is beautiful. However, those chapel webcam shots are deceiving. I strongly suspect that the webcam shot of the Grand Princess chapel is actually of the chapel BEFORE the ship underwent its 2013 dry dock refurbishment (since the chapel now is much brighter and has updated furniture/appearance than what is shown in the webcam picture).

Additionally, there is an actual clause in my contract with Royal Ocean Events saying that because the webcams are not reliable, are only still images and not live feed, then we should not tell our friends and family about the webcams. :eek: :confused: It's such a tease of Princess to show us they have the ability stream shots of the wedding chapel (even if only still images), only to have them say don't rely on them and don't tell anyone about them.

It would've been a nice perk if available. But once aboard and with everything going on, I totally forgot that there was a webcam in the chapel.

Well it definitely gave me the idea to use my cellphone and have my brother oovoo stream our wedding for the family that can't travel to be there.

• 2 weeks later...