Pontoon Rentals

sarahc78

Two years ago, we rented a Boston Whaler and a pontoon boat from Somerset Watersports. There were 15 of us and we had a blast out on the water. I liked the pontoon better because we were able to move around it. My grandsons rented fishing poles and enjoyed catching some very interesting looking fish. The pontoon boat was easier to reboard after swimming in the many beaches we stopped at during our rental time. There was more shadey area under the canopy, too. I would rent the pontoon boat again even if we did not have such a large number of people in our group.

quick question I noticed on their website that they will pay for your taxi transportation to their location for jet ski's does that also include the boats or just jet ski rentals?

Unfortunatly, that only applies to the jet ski rentals. Our group took the bus to Somerset Bridge village. You can either buy a transportation pass or two tokens a person to get to Somerset Bridge. Just tell the bus driver you want to get off just over Somerset Bridge. There is a sidewalk that you canwalk back over the bridge and then cross the road to downthe smallhill to Somerset Watersports. I hope you really enjoy your rental.